Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

She Did It Again...

My girl has done it again...despite the speculations of the TV pundits who have nothing better to do than sit around and stir up mythical controversy, as I knew she would, she heartily endorsed Sen. Obama as our candidate. Good God, how could she not?

As she stated, and as I firmly believe as I've never believed before, "nothing less than the fate of our nation and the future of our children hang in the balance." Amen, baby, Amen.

Godspeed, my girl.

No matter what her future holds, I'm certain it will be great.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Hi - I called you today to tell you that your girl was on Ellen. She looked really good! I only was able to watch a couple of minutes and then had to change the channel to Hannah Montana.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: