Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Michelle Obama...



There may not be too many posts this week, as I bask in the glory of my political party's national convention. I've been very excited about the whole thing, and have not been disappointed tonight.



Michelle Obama just gave what I consider to be the best address by a potential first lady to any convention ever...Dem or Rep. Plus as always, she looked absolutely fabulous. Whoever carries the knock-off brand of that dress will make a fortune. I wish I was skinny enough to wear it!

As many of you may have guessed, I've always been a staunch supporter of Hillary. My focus was always on her and Barack. I never really focused on Mrs. Obama, as she was not really the issue. BUT, after listening to her tonight, Michelle Obama is one woman that I would be absolutely PROUD to call the First Lady of the United States. I just wish that everyone in the country had the opportunity or the desire to view the whole speech. I think that many people, who may have a less than stellar impression of her based upon the stupid media coverage and the rep. attack machine, would change their minds.
Bravo to her!



p.s. and yes, as Laura commented, those little girls are just too cute for words.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Agreed! Wow! I got weepy over Kennedy's speech, then Michelle blew me away. Loved the moment at the end where the Obama daughters said good night to their daddy too!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: