Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Gymnast in the making...and other misc. thoughts

I called first thing after court this morning, and they're saving T a spot in the gynastics class for Saturday at 10:00 a.m. ...as long as I go and sign up and pay on Friday. Guess where we'll be on Friday night??



Meanwhile, I'm taking the schoolbus in to be serviced and fixed tomorrow. Turns out I have to take it to the dealership, else void my 10 year warranty on the paint for the whole car. Now, I can understand them not covering the paint on the portion that was serviced by another entity...which in my case is the portion above the wheel. But no. It would void the whole damn thing. That means, if my roof, hood or door rusts off the thing in 4 years, it would not be covered. What a crock. Anyway, I'll be tooling around town in a rental for the next few days to a week, depending upon how quick they'll fix the thing.

Lastly, I took some time today to work the parking lot surveilling for damaged vehicles. Suspiciously, the neon-yellow SUV was once again not present. I bet its in some repair shop somewhere...the dirty dogs. I'll probably never prove my case.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: