Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dr. Appt.

Now that my trial has been continued, I'm taking T into the doctor. I've been meaning to do that as she has had a chronic dry cough for the past two months or more. Took her in last month, and the dr pronounced that it must be allergies, and said to take zytec at night. Well, that hasn't helped much.

Cough is still there and now sometimes I hear a bit of a quick nasal snort, as if she's got a nasal drip. So, if I can get an appointment, we're going in. I'm strategically making the appointment for today, since T is refusing to wake up to go to school. Instead of a big fight, I'l letting her sleep while I wait for the office to open to make an appointment.

...a mother's job is never done!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

It's a lifetime job and doesn't stop at 18. Seems that might be your court case too. Love Ya...xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: