Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wee Update

...yes, I know its spelled incorrectly, but I figure that will keep people searching for Wee stuff using the correct spelling off the site. Anyway, Wee, spelled with two "i"s, is great fun in this house. I can report that T is a big fat Wee hog. The thought of me getting some exercise? I don't think so. I may have to get that exercise bike sooner than I thought.


Each night when I pick her up from school, the first thing out of her mouth before even "Hello", is, 'Mama, can I play the wee game?' Makes me chuckle every time b/c it sounds like she's trying to channel her dead great-grammy, albeit without the Irish brogue.

So, we've spent the evening creating animated characters that look like us. My very literal, unable to lie little girl would not let me have a barbie doll body. Quite demoralizing to hear her laugh and yell, "Fatter, Mama, Fatter! You're fatter than that". Hehe.

Out of the mouthes of babes!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

I don't know why we haven't gotten one yet. And I love the work-out idea. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm guessing you weren't in too bad shape today, after yesterdays work-out.

KaraP said...

Mae-Lei, Justin and Ada call them tv games. I don't have one, but my parents do. They love it, the kids love it, especially when they can beat up one of the adults on the game.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: