Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

News from Rehab Central

All in all, its good news. I actually drove today, and also got around without aid from the walker. Big day!

My mom also had a good day. She had lots of visitors today, but still only wants to come home. Not sure how well the old poster is working. Meanwhile, I saw her stand, turn, and sit on the porcelain throne, with some assistence. I was so thrilled I couldn't stand it. Started tearing up. The nurse turned to me and said in the most beautiful Haitian accent, "Dis ees St. Catherines, bebe. Dis ees what we do. She'll be walkin wit de walker by friday. You see."

From her mouth to God's ears.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

Beautiful!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: