Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Collage

Here's the collage I had made by Costco's photo center. Did it all online, it was ready the next day, and only cost about 9 bucks. I love it! We'll be taking it to my mom today. Hopefully, it will help.

Meanwhile, T made my mom a card. You may not recognize us all, but T reports that she drew me, her, Aunt Dotty and Grandpa. I believe that this may be T's first foray into drawing a boy, since we basically have an all girl household. All in all, I think it was a fine job!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

You're a good daughter. Love the collage!

Johanna said...

That was so thoughtful of you, and Costco's photo center did a great job for a very affordable price and fast service. I was planning to have my own collage publish by them. - juicy daydreamer

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: