Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, January 8, 2010

In all her glory...

Here she is, with her new gap-toothed grin.

Meanwhile, I'm exhausted. Fairy work is really hard. Last night was like a replay of xmas eve. T would wake up every time I would get up to go get the money...or turn over to reach for it after I moved it into the bedroom and put it on the vanity next to my bed. Finally, around 3:30 a.m., I was able to sneak $2.00 under her pillow.

T scored a dollar bill and also four quarters. She was thrilled. I had the ingenious idea of putting the tooth in a box, so that it wouldn't get lost under the pillow. Figured it wouldn't be good for T to find it after it was supposedly nabbed by the fairy.

So, another milestone reached. I just wish they'd slow down.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

Yeah...I know what you mean about slowing down. It's all way too fast. (Of course, you could have another one and then do it all over again! OK, I'll shut-up now.)

She sure looks cute with her first missing tooth.

Have a great week-end!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: