Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Note to Loyal Readers

I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but my little blog received a spam comment, written in some asian language with a few english words like "sex108".

I have removed it, and placed the comments on "moderation". Therefore, your comment won't appear automatically like it used to. First, I get to read it and decide if it will be posted.

So, don't worry if your comment doesn't appear. No need to keep trying to post it. It will show up eventually after my approval.

Love you guys!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

Well, isn't that a drag. You sort of feel invaded. Hasn't happened with mine yet but it's prob. just a matter of time.

I did check my e-referrers awhile back and it was full of all sorts of sites I wasn't crazy about. Fortunately you can delelte them.

Hunker down...the whole continent is in a deep-freeze.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: