Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, April 3, 2009

We're Home



Yes, I'm happy to report that we are home safe and sound. I petered out taking pictures, so I don't think i have any for this post. Perhaps I'll hunt up some old ones from a few days ago. Anyway, on Thursday we were up bright and early and headed over to MGM studios. We had a good time and t behaved herself. Once again we had lunch in the SciFi Theatre. I must say my burger tasted 100 times better than the buffet from the night before.

Anyway, after stalking Ariel and taking in her live show, T and I returned to the hotel to nap while Aunt Dot remained in the park. She had a hot date with a fast rollercoaster. She also saw and thoroughly enjoyed the American Idol show.

We all met up again and headed over the to Magic Kingdom in the evening for dinner. We also got to see it all lit up. I was thrilled that T enjoyed the fireworks. I thought for sure she'd have her head buried in Dot's neck being all scared, but no. She thoroughly LOVED them. We left the park around 10:00 and headed back to our hotel.


So ends our disney vacation. I must say that one of the smartest things we've done was decide to return home on a friday. If I had to go to work tomorrow, I think I'd die!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: