Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pins and Needles

...that's what I'm on at the moment. Yes, I know that its looking good for my candidate, and that I feel confident, however, I'm a florida resident. I lived through 2000. I just don't trust this "calling a state" based upon such a small percentage of the electorate in. I'll be up for several more hours tonight.

So, I'm starting to feel very excited. This is shaping up to be such a huge and historic night. Should Senator Obama win, I hope that all of the excitement generated from this election, can be channeled into something positive for all persons in this country, whether they voted for him or not.

Finally, its looking like we can start to put the bush years behind us.

"and the times, they are a-changin' "

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

I am up way too late to have to up early inthe morning - roll em in - lets do this thing call CHANGE!!!

park it said...

YEA BABY!!!!! our boy did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Whoooooooohoooooooooo...our man won :)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: