Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My newest Target score

...from the clearance rack, of course. If you can't tell, the camo shirt has in green glitter letters "I'm Hiding From You". She looks adorable in it, if I do say so myself.

On the rehab front...I have been home all week resting my back. I get better everyday, and can now stand up straight and walk, albeit very gingerly. It's still a dicey thing, and my back feels as if it will go out again if I'm not careful. I'm going to try and go into work for a short time on friday, and will be working from home for the remainder of the week and weekend.

So, things are looking up.

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Hi Honey..........Sooo happy your back is better but you must be very,very, careful about what you do. The back is a tricky thing and doesn't like sudden surprises.
T is so cute in her new camo shirt but she is always a cutey. XOX

KaraP said...

I love T's new shirt. It's absolutely adorable. I know your pain with the back. Mitch throws his out at least once a year and it take him about a week or so to get back to normal. Plus my neck, yeah, we are all in great shape.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: