Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally

I'm happy to report that my crazy work schedule is at an end. The jury came back this afternoon with a verdict of guilty as charged....All 13 Counts. I'm exhausted and happy its over.

Dot is busy cooking, and T's princess dresses remain suspended on high. We'll see how good she is tonight.

My back is slowly getting better, but is no where near 100%. I'm nervous b/c Aunt Dot leaves for Manila on Monday. Meanwhile, the last thing I need to see on TV is a terrorist attack in India.


Tomorrow, T and I are going to attempt to go to a Thanksgiving Day Parade. One in North Miami that I used to march in when in Jr. and Sr High Marching Band. I'll be meeting up with some friends from highschool, that I am still in touch with.

Lastly, Dot reports that we're having 4 pies for 4 adults. Not sure what that's all about, but she's been scouring recipes for weeks now, and is intent upon whipping up a gastronomic creation of mamouth proportions. Gee, is it any wonder that T is the only skinny member of this family?

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

CONGRATULATIONS GOLDEN GIRL. Happy the 1st Street Casa is almost back to normal - that is till Monday. XOX

Dorothy said...

Excuse me 4 pies for 5 adults and 1child, plenty of leftovers for all to take home.

chart said...

WHOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEE.
Dorothy makes the best pumpkin pie I have eaten in the past 85 years. How's that for a pat on the back!!!!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: