Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, November 10, 2008

3 Years Ago Today...


I was told that Nan Xian Yi was my daughter. Finally, over three long years after sending in my application and waiting for a referral (b/c I was single, married families got their referral in 9 months), I had finally been referred a beautiful baby girl. While intellectually I understood that life as I knew it was about to change, there is absolutely no way to guess just how much this one little life would change me, my life, and the lives of my family.

Words can't express how much i love this child. How much my family and friends love her. Like the new song from the movie Enchanted says that I've added to the playlist, T is definitely my "Happy Ever After".

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Alyson and Ford said...

Referral day will be always special.... the day we knew we would be parents (again). I hope our daughter will enjoy celebrating all our adoption milestone days with her.

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy
LID 01/27/06

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: