Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

DISASTER STRIKES AGAIN...

Gee, what could it be this time? Today at approx 1:30 p.m., I put T in bed, and she asked for a pillow. I picked it up, leaned over her to put it on the other side of her, AND THREW OUT MY BACK.

I'm so upset I can't tell you. I can't stand or walk very well. Luckily, I can sit in the glider and type on the computer. Dot was here, and she's spending the night, going to take T to school and pick her up tomorrow.

Please say a prayer that it eases up in the next day or so. However, I don't think that it will. Therefore, say a prayer that it eases up for my trial on 11/17. At least well enough so that I'm mobile and can sit at the table during trial to assist my partner.

This is a disaster.

5 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

One word - accupuncture!!! NOW!!!
You should really go tomorrow - don't let it set in!!!
and take BIG rx - This bites - I hope it gets better for you!!!!
c & k

Laura said...

I am so sorry! I remember when you were in so much pain right after we came home from China. This sucks for you! I agree with Carol - try everything. Acupuncture, chiropractor, meds...whatever it takes. Feel better soon!

Laura said...

On a brighter note....what were you doing 3 years ago tomorrow????

KaraP said...

I second that. acupuncture and 600mg ibuprofen. It's around prescription dose without the prescription. That's what I have been taking with my neck. Over the counter.

chart said...

Hi Honey.....What's going on with this Taylor-Jordan clan? I'm beginning to think someone has put a hex on us. So sorry your back is giving you problems. I will keep you in my prayers and if I can help please call. Love Ya.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: