Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

T's First "Mama Party"

The last thing to report from our trip to Tampa was that I bought shoes. REAL SHOES! Today is the first day that I wore them. This is such a big deal I can't even say. You can't imagine how nice it is to put on a real pair of shoes after not being able to for over 3 months. Unfortunately, these shoes cost a king's ransom, but they're the only shoes that fit both my feet. So, I also bought them in black. Look closely, they even have a heel! The brand is BeautiFeel, and I can testify that they truely do feel beautiful on my feet. Lots of support, an arch in the right place, and leather that feels like butter.

I wore the shoes today, because we had to go to a "Mama Party" tonight. A friend has been appointed judge, and her going away party was tonight after work. I had T practicing on the way there, and right on cue she said, Congratulations. Hello Judge Flora. T was quite the hit, but of course, we were only there for about 20 - 30 minutes. Enough time to put in an appearance and then get out of dodge before you-know-who acted up. However, T was on her best behavior albeit slightly disappointed when she realized there was no birthday cake.

So, since we were already dressed up, off to Nordstroms we went for dinner and a girls' night out. Yummy!
Meanwhile, I had to bribe T and let her take a picture of me, before she would pose nicely for me. She's becoming quite the photographer. That's all for tonight. We're looking forward to a nice, uneventful weekend.

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: