Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, July 7, 2008

I LOVE When a Plan Comes Together!

Yep, I'm thrilled!!! All of the pictures I ordered for T's room came at the same time. This Ariel picture, I couldn't resist from Disney.com. It ended up being about 20.00, if I recall. 30% off the reduced price. Gotta love that! Especially since I don't think it's that offensive, as far as Ariel crap goes.

Meanwhile, the 2 pictures that I have been coveting for over 2 years arrived today as well. I can't say enough times how thrilled I am with them. They are so gorgeous. This photo doesn't even do them justice. Perhaps now I'll have incentive to paint that stupid spot on the wall, that I've been meaning to paint for almost 3 years.
Lastly, this is the nightlight I ordered. Ceci specifically asked for a photo of this, as she may start carrying them on her site. Its beautiful and very well made. The only complaint I have about it is that I prefer night lights that go on and off automatically, depending upon the room's darkness. That's ok, though. I already have one in the room that does that. I'll let T play with this one, and decide if and when she wants it turned on.

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

The pictures look so perfect in T's room! I love the night light too!

We have been on your blog about a million times in the past 24 hours. I don't know if the kids like looking at themselves in the videos or Taylor better. It's a toss up!

xoxo

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

The room is adorable! Does T like it; I bet she does :)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: