Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, July 4, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!

Anybody want to guess where we are right now???? No, not Disney, although that's always a good guess. Nope. We're in Tampa. Decided to drive over given the long weekend, and let T play with her God-brothers and God-sister and otherwise celebrate the birth of our country.

We have big plans on the 4th to go to a club they belong to, which has its own tot lot and pools and poolside cafe. We'll be in heaven....as long as the tricky Fla. summertime weather cooperates. We'll then return home for more pool fun and Fourth of July grilling. The perfect day. On Saturday, the girls have plans to go to a birthday party. Little Emma is going to be 6 and is very excited that "Baby Taylor" is coming to her party!

Sunday we drive back home.

I'm taking lots of pictures, but can't upload them until I get home, so stand by for that.

Meanwhile, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

p.s. In honor of the holiday and all of the men and women in the armed forces who are busy literally giving their hearts and souls to a war that should never have been waged, I've added the National Anthem to the musical playlist. Its my all-time favorite rendition and sung my Whitney Houston...back in her heyday. It never fails to make me tear up.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

Aaargh - what a great blog! Wish I had warning about Whitney because as soon as I heard the opening notes, I turned into a weepy mess!! I made Sara listen and attempted to explain what song it was.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: