Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Working out the kinks

Well, I'm glad you all have found the new site, despite my leading many of you astray with a bogus address! A big thanks to my friend Lori from FCC So.Fla. who has eagle eyes... she quickly spotted that I screwed up my own new website address in an invitation I sent out to subscribers of my old site.
I'm slowly getting the hang of this new blog stuff, but its much harder than my old babyjellybean site. It actually involves using real "computer code". Yikes! Am I showing my age too much if I admit that the last time I "wrote code" was in college using those stupid cards and Cobol? Hopefully, I'll work out the kinks soon. However, you may see some strange posts on here from time to time, as I play with the different options.
Meanwhile, T is getting sick. She's had a cough that won't go away for weeks now. We're taking her to the doc again for the cough on Thursday, as I'm not satisfied with the doc's opinion of a few weeks ago that nothing is wrong. I figure if nothing is wrong, the dumb cough would go away! It hasn't, therefore, the doc better figure out what's up. Hopefully, it won't be anything too bad.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Manette said...

Very nice site!!! I think you'll do fabulous with this new site, just as you did with your old site! I can't believe how big T is getting... Love the new do!!!

Sending you both lots of love...
Manette & the gang

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Love the improvising with the dual colors..LOL

If you have a hard time with paragraph spacing then space it through your HTML posting. Does that help??

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: