Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Told Ya So! - The Blog Fairy

....wasn't it just a few short days ago that I stated that you shouldn't be surprised if you tuned into the site and saw the title slightly changed? While I was half-way kidding at the time, it seems to have become a self-fulfilling prophecy! I can in no way take credit for my new jazzed-up blog. I found the most wonderful woman on a few others' sites. She's my blog's Fairy God Mother. No, literally. I found her at http://blogfairytemplates.com/ .

She was very reasonable in her prices, and didn't mind me changing my mind a few times...and then a few more... or at least she never showed it! Within 24 hours, she had my blog shining and sparkling like a new glass of champagne. I highly recommend her. I'm going to hire her again, to change my little heart icons for halloween and xmas. Maybe birthday cakes for T's birthday. What fun is that?

Anyway, T and I have now officially made our home in the Land of Blog. Please stop by and comment as often as you like!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

RamblingMother said...

I like the blog design. I am a single adoptive mom and found you via another adoptive mom site.

Beverly

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Oh I love your new look and the name as well. Verna blinged my blog as well. She is a saint :)
So glad that you are living in Blogistan now!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: