Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome!


Hi Everybody!

Welcome to the new blog!!!

I've decided to start a new blog, and eventually close down the babyjellybeans site, after I get it copied onto a CD and portions printed into a book for T. This format is more complicated to use (for me), than the other site. So, I'm taking all constructive criticism...please let me know if the font is too small, or hard to read due to color, etc.

I thought it would be appropriate to start off the blog, with one of T's referral photos. Since the photo was the beginning of our family, I figure its only right that the photo is the beginning of the blog. One glimpse, and I fell head over heels in love!
So, here I go...I'm officially entering the Land of Blog.

Wish me luck! Hope you join us for the ride!

4 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

WELCOME....

We're just checking to see that the comments work!

Love ya,

Laura said...

Love the title! Love you guys. I have it bookmarked.

KaraP said...

I love the title also, we have it bookmarked as well. Can't wait to hear the continuing tales of Carol and Taylor.

park it said...

The site looks great ! Playing with the big kids now!!!
carol & kimberly

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: