Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I am a Blogaholic

Hi all,

As you may have noticed and as I've mentioned before, I've discovered "glitter graphics". I had lots of fun Friday night trying to figure them out, resize them, add text around them, and move them around the page. I actually attempted tinkering with "the code". In some cases, I was more successful than others.

I had wished to add a tiny Tink and tiny Ariel to the top left corner and bottom right corner of the title section. However, that is way beyond my skills. So, though I don't necessarily like where they are now, they're staying b/c as I was fooling around T spotted them and fell in love with their sparkle. Since I figure its her blog, we'll keep them for now.

I've always maintained that blogging is akin to online scrapbookking. Since I have lots of time on my hands stuck in the house, I find it just as addictive as scrapbookking, too, but without the mess. So, I fear I'm becoming a blog stalker.

My name is Carol XXXX, and I am a blogaholic!

They say admitting your addiction is the first step toward recovery. I can't help myself from going to someone's site and clicking on all their favorite sites, and snooping to see how others have designed their blogs and perhaps stealing an idea or two. That's how I found the glitter graphics, the site counters, the tickers, etc.

Anyway, I'm pleased with what we have here, although T tempts me on an almost hourly basis to change the title from "Mischief and Mermaids" to "Mischief and Meyham." Hmmm, I wonder what glitter graphic would symbolize "meyham". Anybody know how to make one of T's photos glitter?

Don't be surprised if you tune in one day to find it changed!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: