Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Home Sick


You wouldn't know it from this photo, but T is home sick today. She woke up, turned to me after getting dressed, and announced "My tummy hurts". She then flew off to the bathroom...twice...just in the nick of time...if you get my drift. Funny, but in over 2 years, this is my first dealing with this type of "incident". Longtime readers of our old babyjellybean site may well remember the TaylorBob PoopyPants potty training incident. Luckily, today was not nearly as bad. However, it is the first time we've been in this situation due to illness. Fever? no problem. Runny nose? I say Ha! Puke? Gross, but I have that down. This? Um, not so much. Luckily, Aunt Ceci gave some wise counsel at 7:00 a.m. this morning and reminded me of the BRAT diet. While normally I'd send T off to school in hopes that the incident had passed, with me not driving and my sister's work so far away, that's an impossibility. So, here we are and I'm playing hooky from rehab.

Meanwhile, check out the smile. I think I've discovered a new
method for taking a picture. No funny faces here! Why, you may ask? What trick did I use? Well, T's beloved Ariel was on Disney Channel as I snapped. While watching, she's all smiles. Do you see that faraway look in her eyes? A sure sign she's ignoring her poor Mom and watching the TV instead! Thank you, Ariel, otherwise, you'd all see a picture of a pout!
Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: