Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND


http://bopmyspace.com


Well, it appears another holiday weekend is upon us. I'm left wondering how in the name of god its already June? Where did 1/2 the year go? As we go through our daily business, let's not forget to think about all persons who have served in the armed forces both currently and in the past. We have much to be grateful to them for.


On the rehab front, I've gone a couple times, and believe that its helping. I can now walk with the walker much better than before. I'm able to use my bum foot instead of carrying all my weight in my arms and upper body. Of course, I'm no where near giving up the chair yet. I still need it for long distances, I need it for speed as I'm slow as a tortoise with the walker, and also if I need to carry something. I can stand in the kitchen and make T her dinner, but to carry it to the table, I need the chair. My goal is to be back at 100% by the end of June. I've signed T up for remedial swim class, and it starts on June 30. That's my goal. Let's hope I make it!

Meanwhile, I can't tell you how proud I am to have added the sparkling, patriotic heart. I'm discovering that there's all kinds of websites that provide all kinds of snazzy graphics to use to spice up the old blog. I'm certain you'll be seeing lots in the future, as I learn and discover more and more. My biggest struggle at the moment is to figure out how to post a video. Seeing T live and in person...isn't that an exciting thought?

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: