Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Testing....One, Two, Three


Here's my first successful attempt EVER to post a video to T's site! This video was taken right before Xmas of 2007. As you can see, T's doesn't have a real good relationship with the hairy, fat man. Anytime I mentioned going to see him, this is the reaction I got..."I don't like Santa. I don't like that man!" In fact, that's the reaction I still get to this day!

Since T's only experience with Santa was in Dec. 2006, when we attempted to put her on his lap while we were at a hotel in Vegas, I no longer push the idea. T took one look at that Santa, who was a cross between Santa and Merlin, and started screaming bloody murder. The only reason we even got a picture of it, was b/c Aunt Dot and I got in the picture, too, and I held T.

Who knows, perhaps Xmas 2008, which will be her 3rd Xmas and my 3rd opportunity for a Santa shot, will be the charm!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

KaraP said...

So who filmed the video?? I can't tell who's voice. I haven't seen you all since China. We really need to get together. I love the video. I will have to video ML soon.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: