Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gidget Goes to Daycare


T's new school swimsuit came today. I tried to get her to pose as if she was on a surfboard, and this is the best shot I got. In T's book, if your hands are stretched out to your sides, you MUST be jumping up and down. My little surfergirl!
Every year, T's school has "waterplay" during the summer, and all the kids change into their suits and play with water outside. I thought this would be perfect. Covers her enough that she won't get too burned and only one piece. I didn't think her bikini was appropriate. Plus, it only cost 10.00 at CWD Kids. I'm thrilled b/c its now sold out, but similar ones are back up to 19.99. I can't help myself. After purchasing online, I continually check the site for a few weeks, checking to see if I got screwed and they discounted my item even more. Its been known to happen and I always kick myself! Hmm, is it wierd to be thrilled that the price is higher now? If I ever seek therapy for my shopping, I'll be sure to raise this issue!
Anyway, it's really cute when you go to pick her up at the end of the day at the daycare...they put all the tiny little water shoes lined up on the spokes of the fence to dry. 20 pairs of tiny shoes all lined up in a row. Too cute!
Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: