Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Exploring the Kinky Side of the Blog


Here's an interesting phenomenon, when I post from Picasa with a picture, I can put spaces between my paragraphs. When I post directly from the blogger, no spaces appear no matter what I try. That's why I used those odd colors in the post below. So, lets see if it happens again. If so, I'll need some technical advice on how to get the kink out.

Of course, I recognize that this could be a sign that I should always post a pic of my sweet T when I post to the blog... which I'm more than willing to do. Unfortunately, T sometimes doesn't cooperate with the whole camera thing and often makes idiotic faces just to screw up my picture and annoy her mother.

Also, I have a second kinky issue regarding the little section that says labels and comments after the post....how do I make that font smaller? There doesn't appear to be a separate font option to change that section. I don't like it so big. If the answers to these questions are particularly longwinded, please email me at carann65@aol.com. I'll be sure to give you appropriate kudos on the site if your solution works! What's annoying is that I suspect I could ask any 12 year old, and they'd immediately know the answers to all my kink questions. "Like, Duh!" Hell, I should have just asked T. As you can see, she's quite adept at the computer.

Update: Now look what happened! There are spaces between my paragraphs! Man, I think this blog is mocking me and otherwise screwing with me in general. I can't tell you how long I worked on the colorful post below, attempting to put damn spaces in it, to no avail. Can't figure out what I did wrong.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: