Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Blog-tastrophe


Uh-oh. Danger Will Robbins!!!!! We've suffered a huge blog-tastrophe!!!!

Clearly, I got too big for my britches. I've been coveting thy neighbor's blog's pretty background layouts. While playing around, I found a site that I thought would enable me to put a custom background to the blog. Unfortunately, when I added "THE CODE", it deleted many of the bells and whistles that I had originally added to the sidebar. I'm now stuck going back and adding them again...and trying to figure out how I did it! Crap.

So, here's the new blogger tip of the day: Don't change your blog's template, or you'll lose everything you added to the side-bar. Live and learn.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

park it said...

Hey you LADY - step AWAY from the computer - put down the keyboard - STOP THE BLING!!!

(now isn't blogging fun)

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Oh, I can so relate. I used to be up until the wee hours tweaking and refining and the same thing happened to me. I love what you have done so far.

BTW, thanks for the words of support for the potty training marathon. Calgon...you know the rest!!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: