Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sock-o-holics of the World Unite!

My friend Lori over at Stress is the New Black, confessed a dirty little secret today. She's a sock-o-holic. Immediately recognizing a sister-at-arms, I felt compelled to do a little soul-baring myself. So....

I give you T's sock drawer. (No, i'm no crazed neat freak, this drawer is religiously maintained on a weekly basis by Leonor, who enjoys sorting things by color. She does it in my closets, too, but I digress). The basket on top are T's white school socks. Call me crazy, but I've always felt it very important that T's socks match her outfit. Like any good addict, I think I'm suffering from black outs, since I have no independent memory of purchasing all of these socks. However, the evidence speaks for itself.

So, there you have it. What does your kid's sock drawer look like? I'm just glad that somebody has more socks than T, which allows me to maintain the illusion that I'm not nuts.

Thanks, Lori!

Posted by Picasa

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

You may still be nuts because as you remember the DD's socks are not so nicely folded and organized. I think you just may have more socks for T than I have for the DD. Wanna go to a meeting with me?

Brownie Troop 157 said...

he he.

I have no interest in any meeting.

Wanna go shopping? I hear there's a sock sale...

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: