Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Back Home on Wednesday

We drove home Wednesday, without incident. I had wanted to drive around the state and visit a certain family in Tampa, but I have a needle biopsy scheduled today (Friday). Found a place with a different table, so hopefully, it will all go without a hitch.

This cute pic is when we were on the merry go round. T was very concerned that I wasn't holding on, and was instead taking her picture. I was on the horse next to T. She kept admonishing me to "Hold on, mama, you have to hold on!" Sweet child.
This character is Madame Tremaine, the wicked step mother from Cinderella. She and the two wicked step sisters were hanging out in fantasy land. They were funny b/c they'd make rude comments to people. They said to Dot and I, "Hey, what are you looking at?".

So ends our short vacation.

Update at 1:30 p.m. on Friday: home from the doc, and it all went off without a hitch. The table was much better, as I remembered, and they had me lined up and in position in just a few minutes. So, I've popped some pain pills and will have an enjoyable rest of the afternoon feeling slightly high.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

So happy it all went well. I shudder when I think of boobs and needles. xxooxx

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: