Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miscellaneous Nothings...

  • Taylor has been surprisingly well behaved since "the incident". Still no tv, though, and she's not putting upa fuss.
  • Was sick to my stomach watching the balloon fly across Colorado with a supposed 6 yr old inside. I'm praying the boy turns up OK, since he wasn't found inside the balloon. I've got a bad feeling, though.
  • Funny comment from T lately: after I hear a tell-tale "sound" from her, she turns to me and says "Its OK mama, I didn't go poopie. That was just bubbles."
  • We were almost late for school today b/c T has lost her sneakers. She had to wear her black school shoes with her gym clothes today.
  • Stone crab season opened today, and I'm jones'ing for a fix.
  • Cold front is supposedly coming to So. Fla., to bring some welcome relief to the old swamp town we live in. Its been consistently over 90 degrees since last March.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

South Florida Lawyers said...

Hey, I enjoy your blog (and thanks for linking to me!).

I was at Joe's for the Voices for Children benefit on Tuesday -- yep, it's as good as you remember.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: