Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Most Beautiful Word...

...in the English language is:

NEGATIVE!!!

That's the word that was murmured in my ear by one of the girls at Baptist Breast Center, when she called me today to tell me that the results of Friday's biopsy. Yippee!!!!

While I didn't think I was worried, in reality I guess I was b/c it felt like a 1000 pounds was lifted from my shoulders. Just the thing I needed to give me a 2nd wind in prepping for my trial on monday. My 4.5 yr old case that's been around forever, is set once again. Defendant has been pulling tricks to stall it, quite successfully over the years. Looks like the judge has lost all patience with her, though, and hopefully the trial will commence. My secretary informs me, though, that my witnesses may be wagering amoungst themselves.

Rumor has it that Smart money is on the possibility that she'll throw herself down some stairs and have to seek medical attention, to delay things again. Coming in a close second is that she'll pretend to be crazy and get herself Baker Act'ed ( i.e. involuntarily hospitalized), thereby delaying things again.

Stay tuned.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Great to hear the excellent results - happy for you and know that is a relief. Another thing I know - you'll be golden.

Anonymous said...

I spoke to you an hour ago. I have to read this?

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: