Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Fun Game Night

...was a success! T has stated spontaneously 3 times, out of the blue, that, "I really had fun on game night". Sweet child. It was no big deal, we just played candy land a few times, and also "Princess Magical Gems Fishing". We had a rocky start, though, when Dot won the first round and T started pouting. She was highly annoyed that she didn't win. Clearly we have more work to do on her extremely over-developed sense of competitiveness. We'll start having more of these nights, and perhaps incorporate some popcorn. That would be fab!

Meanwhile, could someone please stop me next time I go to get 2 shots, not just on? My arms have been aching all day.

T and I went over to my parent's house today. I had noticed that my dad is having a hard time standing up when sitting on the couch. So, I had the bright idea to get some of those plastic risers...that you put under the legs of beds to lift them up so that one can store more stuff under the bed. I put them on the couch, raising it 5 inches, and he seems to like it.

Thursday will be a big day for my mom, we're off to the audiologist again to be fitted with hearing aid number 4. I'm about to mail in the 112.00 premium to insure it, so that if she loses it, we can get #5 for "free". Wish us luck!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: