Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Update

All I can say is that its a good thing I can take the pumpkin to school tomorrow, for friday's party. Right on cue, its beginning to rot...inside my air conditioned house that is never hotter than 76 degrees. (When it comes to a/c, green I am not!)

Poor Mrs. Pumpkin has developed three spots that I touched, and my finger broke the skin. I'm hoping that she holds out another day, otherwise, we'll have to bring the little ones to school. So, she's now sporting three barbie band-aids on her chin/cheek. Looks odd, but that's the breaks.

The joys of living in a swamp.

3 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Aunt Dottie said...

Yuck! Hope it isn't smelly too. Put it out on the front porch.

chart said...

or curb.

Alyson and Ford said...

We carved a pumpkin last week and today I found it slumped over and drooling.... Yep, I had left it outside on the porch table and the heat took it's toll! It was a mess!
Hope yours was fine for the school party!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: