Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, October 30, 2009

I've got a bad feeling...

...that in my quest to perfectly replicate T's wonderful disney facepainting, since I've NEVER applied facepaint to anyone before in my life, and since I really don't have that much luck putting makeup on myself, Poor T will wind up looking more like...
Bill the Cat!

Oy, the stress.

Posted by Picasa

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

It's amazing - your artistic abilities. Can't wait for you to break out the sewing machine under the bed and whip up fairy and butterfly wings. hehe

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: