Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Breaking Blog News

I have some breaking blog news of vital import. As background, I think everyone has realized is that about the only thing that T eats while out is chicken fingers. Well, today while blowing through the Mickey D's drive through guess what T asked for in her happy meal?

A Cheeseburger!

I nearly fell out of the schoolbus! While very doubtful of her actual desire for a cheeseburger, I ordered it anyway. The kid ate the whole thing, pronouncing at the end that, "That was yummy".

Now while some moms would not consider their child ordering a cheeseburger a culinary break through, I do!

Meanwhile, operation bathroom redo at my parents house is well under way. I'm thrilled with how its all turning out. Tomorrow is painting day.

Its also my mom's hearing aid appointment day wherein they'll turn up the volume. I'm happy to report that the thing has been in one of the hearing aid boxes, everytime I've looked for it. That's the upside. Downside is that she forgets to put it in or can't remember how to. Still working on that.

Lastly, its also T's parade at school. They're having a 4th of july parade and party. First, I hope they don't get rained out and second, I hope I can make it to some of it. We'll see.

That's it for now!

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: