Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dot Needs to Play the Lotto

Wow, yesterday was such a big day in so many ways:

First, we went to the parents to deliver more supplies. While there...my sister found my dad's car keys that he had lost. They were outside on his junk table. Then while changing the sheets on their beds, she found the hearing aid! It had fallen behind the headboard. I promptly called the doc to try and cancel the order for the new one. Wish me luck that I was in time. Hmmm, now that I think about it, I should have made lucky Aunt Dot make that call. At the very least, I think this is a sign that she needs to play the lotto...quick!

After that we went to the apple store, as my 6 mo old iphone was not syncing with my computer. Interestingly, everyone else there with iphone problems was there for the same reason. We were basically there for over 2 hours...even with an appointment.

It. Was. Hell.

I had no idea it would take that long, and T and I had not eaten lunch. She was tired and hungry. NEVER a good combination. Every 2 minutes the child was asking, "Can we go now?" Oy. Finally we both literally "had to go"...to the bathroom, that is, and was able to leave to do that, as the dumb store has no facilities. While out, we made a quick ben and jerry's stop. My second mistake, as now poor T was tired and on a sugar high. After all that, they did replace my phone with the same model. No snazzy upgrade for me. That's OK.


We then left to go to Julie's house. Julie has a huge yard, and just purchased the mac daddy, toys r us, water slide. All the kids were playing on it for HOURS. They had so much fun i can't even describe it.

Don't look for T in the picture, as I didn't have a camera, damn it. This pic was pulled off the Toys r us website.

We had some bbq, then came home. Luckily, it totally wore poor T out, and she slept like a log.

Hope everybody had a great weekend.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: