Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Federal Do Not Call List...vs Taylor

Despite being on the federal "do not call" list, I still get solicitation calls from time to time. Its quite annoying. This evening, I've stumbled upon an answer to their annoying calls...I let Taylor answer the phone and speak with them. She enjoys answering the phone and talking to people, and sneaky me encouraged her to speak with the rep that called this evening. I was so thrilled when I finally came to the phone...after about 5 minutes of her exposure to T...to find a slightly annoyed rep.

Hehehe.

I know Dot, who works in the customer service field will probably object to this tactic, but its amusing me for now, so we'll keep it up!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dorothy said...

No, I agree. We adhere to both Federal and State DNC requirements. However, we are not an outbound solicitation center. Hmmm, wonder if that call was recorded for quality assurance purposes. Wonder what feedback and coaching would be given that Rep. Wish I could have heard. Go T!

Laura said...

I think it's brilliant!

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: