Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, July 3, 2009

My Girl's Growing Up

I'm almost afraid to type this in fear of a jinx, but...

T voluntarily slept in her own bed twice this week: Tuesday and Thursday night.

All night.

She's funny, when we sleep together in my room, she shuts the bedroom door. When she sleeps in her room, she's very insistent that both our doors remain open. Fine with me!

Luckily, she hasn't outgrown her dress-up clothes. Last night's ensemble included snow white dress, with Pocahontas boots, and cinderella gloves.

She looked so stinkin' cute I couldnt' stand it!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Laura said...

With the 3-day weekend, I'm going to try to get Sara in her bed tonight. I got lazy last night and I've been giving her some time because it's a new house and it was an adjustment. If T's doing it, we'll give it a shot. It's amazing how much space their little bodies take up when they sleep and I inevitably wake up with feet in my back.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Back in my bed for the last 2 nights. I let T decide where she want to sleep, for now. I'm talking up the fact, though, that girls that go to big girl schools, sleep in their own beds. We'll see what happens in August.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: