Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Update

Well, my cough is back with a vengence, which is a symptom of my asthma. Its aggravated when I get sick. I can't sleep tonight (sat night) b/c my cough keeps waking me up. I'll be going to the doc next week. I'm really bummed b/c last time, she prescribed a steroid to knock it out of my system, and I gained about 10 pounds. What's worse is that I looked like I had gained like 30 pounds for a number of months, b/c a side affect of the drug is "moon face". Say a prayer that I don't have to go back on that terrible drug.

T is still on antibiotics and is doing well. I'm actually happy she's on it, b/c her daycare had their first confirmed case of H1N1 virus. Lovely. Luckily, it was a child in the Toddler B room, and not T's room. T never mixes with those kids, and they even have a different play ground.

Lately, T has been sleeping in her own bed. Not 100% of the time, mind you, but at least 70 or 80. That's fine in my book. I think she's discovered that if she's in her own room at bedtime, she can sneak in some play without my knowing it. Currently, she's not really interested in toys. Her love at the moment is drawing. She's quite busy drawing hearts, cars, vacuums for some odd reason, fireworks, and most recently, happy/sad/mad faces. Her favorite word to write these days, other than "Taylor", is "Oreo".

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are surviving.
xoxo,
Cecilia

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: