Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Somebody's in Trouble

What am I doing blogging at 800 on a monday morning? Well, I'm waiting for my kid to wake up.

Last night, I send T to bed around 10:00, which is late for most kids, but i can't get the kid to sleep before then. Anyway, instead of going to bed myself, I come back into the living room to watch Glee, the news, etc. Around 1230 to 1245, I go into bed...to find T up and awake.

She had turned on a small light, and had been coloring the whole time, unbeknownst to me.

I tried waking her up at 700, and she literally started crying. So, I'm letting her sleep in and we will be late for school. I figure that's better than inflicting a Taylor running on 6 hours sleep onto the class.

That would be a red light, just waiting to happen!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dottie said...

It was that nap in the car. She just can't nap anymore. She's not adult enough yet to nap and go to sleep on time and sleep all the way through. :-)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: