Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's A MIRACLE!!!

HALLLL-LE-LU-YAH! HALLL-LE-LU-YAH! HA-LE-E-LU-YAH!!!!!

My fever is gone!!

Popped the first two antibiotics at 4:00 p.m. yesterday, and my fever steadily decreased throughout the night. Woke up and it was gone. Its like I'm a changed woman! Still have some of the other symptoms, but they are much lessened. What the heck did people do before antibiotics?

Since I was feeling so much better, I had a big day. I had been planning on taking off a couple days next week to run errands and accomplish some other things without T around, but now I really don't have the luxury of taking more time off, given all the work I missed this week. So, I did some running around today.

The biggest thing I did was buy T's birthday presents. A quick stop into the toy store, and I'm done! Let's just say its going to be a Barbie Birthday when it comes to presents. I snagged the following, one of which will be from my parents:

  • Barbie Cash Register (T's learning about $$ at school)
  • Barbie Rain Umbrella
  • Asian Barbie
  • Shimmer, Glimmer and Shyne (From Barbie's fashion fairytale)
  • Mario/donkey kong DS game

They are all now squirrelled away in my closet, hidden from sight.

We're now home watching Megamind, and all is right in our world once more!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Connie said...

Yep....W H O O P P P E E E ! ! !

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: