Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awwwww

You guys are the best! Defending my little abode, and all. Warms my heart. I think my comments re my house are generally like comments about a spouse, family, best friends, and religion. One can criticize one's own morning noon and night...but woe unto anyone else who thinks they can too!

Anyway, thank you all for your comments...and letting me know someone other than my sissy, aunt connie, and ceci read this thing. Your comments have brought me down to earth a bit. I have a tendancy to go overboard when throwing parties. I confess to being the one who had a patio built in her backyard, so that I could have a dance floor so that I could hire a band to play at one of my annual (and much anticipated) xmas parties.

For 11 years straight I had a huge open house party at xmas. That annual event forced me to do upkeep around here. It all ended a year or two before taylor. I had to save $$ in anticipation of the adoption. After becoming a mom, well, $$ just seems to evaporate. So does time, right? I have yet to figure that one out.

Nothing fun at school today. T had to wear her uniform and go to church. When asked if she like that, she replied:

"Well, it kind of takes a long time"

I had to laugh. Truer words were never spoken.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Dottie said...

See! I'm not the only one. Meanwhile, Yeah Taylor!. She is holding her own and has an independent spirit. She makes me laugh.

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: