Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Had a fairly stress free weekend, comparably. Dot and I have decided to take turns babysitting my dad. I was on duty on the weekend. Dot is there tonight and I figure I'll try and relieve her toward the end of the week.

My dad is much happier now that my mom is closer and he can go visit her at will. I have no update on my mom's progress yet. Figure I'll check in at the hospital tomorrow at lunch time.

On Saturday, Dot took T to the Children's museum. She was so excited about that I thought she'd explode. We then had haircutting in the afternoon, so T got to hang with her idol Sophie again, then....on Saturday night... T and Dot had a slumber party at Dot's apartment. T has been so suspiciously mum on the subject, I'm starting to worry that it involved liquor, boys and tube tops. ;)


Meanwhile, my frig has been inexplicably working and not working all weekend. Not working enough to ruin all in the freezer, but working enough to perhaps save the stuff in the fridge section. Sometimes its on and seemingly fine, then I'll check back and its out again. The repairman comes tomorrow, so I'm happy about that. Wii game though? Still kaput. Bummer.

So that's it. Weekend is over, Olympics are over, and its back to work and school for us all. Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

I'm happy to catch up a bit on your news. (I'm up to my eye-balls in our HUGE re-no....help!!!)

Hope your fridge survives. We kinda need those things.

:)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: