Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Olympic Commentary

Here are the Russian Ice Dancers from the Olympics. They are supposed to be dressed as Australian Aborigines. Taylor's comment upon see her?

"Ohhh, mama, she looks like Tinkerbell"

I was thinking that she looked more like Tinkerbell on Crack, but kept my opinions to myself. Yikes.

Meanwhile, my mom remains in the hospital. She did in fact have a mild stroke, and will probably be released to St. Catherine's Rehab hospital again. Don't know how well that will go, since we were just at the hospital and she was starting the "I want to go home" routine. I had to stop her from pulling out her tubes and such. Finally got my dad out of there, b/c I think when she sees him is when she gets more upset and wants to go home. However, once again, its a good sign. There first couple days she just laid there, not saying anything. At least now she wants to go home. Downside was that she thought she was at my sister dorothy's house. Didn't understand that she was in the hospital.

So, I called the nurse to attend to her while I got my dad out, then went and picked up Taylor from school. Now we're at his house where we've been sleeping every night, trying to keep him from going nuts without her. I'll be dragging him off to the doctor tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: