Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tooth Number 2

...is a goner!

Yep, its been wiggling like crazy, and the new tooth had already broken the skin behind it, and now its gone. It came out in school, and Mrs. M has saved it for me in the classroom. I'll pick it up tomorrow morning, and impersonate the tooth fairy yet again tomorrow night.

T is so proud of herself, she can't stand it.

Meanwhile, the Wee game is in time out for the forseeable future. Last night T didn't want to stop when I told her. She then proceeded to hit me on top of my head (as I was sitting in a chair and she was standing next to me). So, its all up on a high shelf.

That's it for now!

1 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

Double laughing here. First for the tooth. Hey - congratw. We've had a loose one here for about a month and she's dying for it to come out. We'll see.

And as for putting up on a high shelf. Well.....glad to know I'm not alone! (Ha ha)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: