Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Grrrrr...

...just when we thought everything was settled, the live-in is demanding more money. Frankly, more than we are prepared to pay. So, we're desparately scouring the county for an alternative. I have a call into a lady who worked in the SAO Cafe. She was fired just before xmas, and i think her husband also lost his job. She's been selling prepared foods outside the building hoping to make ends meet. She would not be a live in, but perhaps could be here from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. My parents go to bed around that time, anyway.

We'll see.

Maybe I could convince her to stay here for the first week or two, to see how my mom is during the night. So, we're pretty much stressing out about this, as we must have someone here so that Dot and I can go into work. Can't work at home forever. Sigh.

Its at times like these when I truly wish we were independently wealthy. Meanwhile, what do the poor souls do who can't afford anything? I really hope healthcare reform gets passed soon.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

Wanda said...

Sorry, it must be so stressful - and so much is on your shoulders.
Hope things get better.

chart said...

Troubled waters and rocky roads seems to be it for now but with hope, faith, and a little good luck it will all settle down. I hear you and I'm here for you. Love you three..xox

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: