Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something Positive

When something positive happens lately, I cling to it with all my might, no mattter how slightly positive it may be. The positive thing today was that my mom seemed more alert towards the afternoon. Plus, she seems to have regained movement in her left arm. Haven't seen her stand yet, but the nurses report that they went in the room to check on her, and she was standing. How she managed to get out of a hospital bed with rails, I'll never know. Also, I wasn't able to speak to the actual witness, so I'm not sure how well she was standing. However, just the fact that she was standing at all I take as a positive sign.

We suspect that she may get released from the hospital either Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll see. Haven't heard any results from any tests, yet, and I think that the MRI will be on Monday.

That's it for now!

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

Yes - That's good news and I have high hopes tomorrow will be even better. Please give Gerry my very best good wishes and I'll see her when she comes home. Love to all...xox

Wanda said...

Well....we'll hang onto whatever positive we can get!

Hoping each day is better.
:)

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: