Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

She's Home

Yes, my mom is now out of the hospital, and home. We still do not have any confirmed help, but will be meeting with both Donna and Olive, for the job. After my sis and I taking care of my mom for the past 2 days, we no longer think that Donna is necessarily demanding too much money. this is really hard work. Poor Dot and I are exhausted.

In the meantime, I think that she's eating better b/c she's happy to be home. On the other hand, she needs alot more help that I had anticipated. So, we'll see.

T is being a very good girl, and helping us as much as she can. For example, my mom wanted to get into bed and we needed to prepare it. But she wanted to go now and was trying to get up. I ordered T to watch Grandma for a few minutes, and yell if she tried to get up. T did a great job. We were able to prepare the bed, and get her in it without incident.

So, that's it for now. Say a huge prayer that we can get the help in.

2 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

chart said...

I'm hoping Donna or Olive will prove acceptable and lighten the load you 3 have on your shoulders. I would certainly volunteer if I thought I could help and not become another casulty. Tell T she makes a good third lookout. Will talk later. Love & Hugs.

Alyson and Ford said...

You need lots of prayers (prayer said)! Take care of yourself!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: