Welcome 2nd Grade!!

No more sleeping late for us! It's back to school time!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We returned home on Sunday night with much anticipation. Problem is, there was apparently a power failure sometime after Friday. My digital thermostat on the a/c apparently reset itself, and was set for 49 degrees. The thing must have been cranking all weekend. I shudder to think what my electric bill will be. Problem was, it was so cold in the house, that we couldn't stand it. Plus, I believe that the system had froze up, b/c it would not function correctly and I couldn't get the heat to work. T and I slept together in my bed, with the heating pad as I have no space heaters.

Luckily, when I turned on the heat this morning, it started warming up.

T and I spent the holiday shopping around. Bought the Wee Mari0 br0s cart and she's driving like a speed demon.

Tomorrow, its back to school and work for both of us. I can't wait!

Meanwhile, a big thanks goes out of our Aunt Connie, for the St. Val wishes. I had meant to send out cards, but with all the craziness that is my life, I seem to have forgotten.

Story of my life.

0 Brilliant Comment(s) from Friends:

A marvelous plan was made in the stars,
to create a miracle across the ocean so far....
Then entwine and weave all the hopes and labor,
it would take to bring us this joy called "Taylor"....
Now three lives are blessed and somewhere in the stars,
the planners are smiling, as we all are.
-Anon.




Taylor's Gal Pals

How Long We've Been a Family: